How are you enjoying your summer so far in the Millburn-Short Hills area of New Jersey? Is it flying by for you? It is for me, your North Jersey real estate agent! To ensure that you enjoy ever free moment you have left this summer, I’ve gathered information about five upcoming events in the area.
Check out what’s happening and see what you might like to attend:
- Bring a blanket, a picnic basket and a bottle of wine to the Visual Arts Center of New Jersey in Summit, NJ tonight at 7 p.m. for Shakespeare in the Garden! Tonight’s performance is Henry V and is the last performance this summer. A short 15-minute question and answer session takes place after the performance with cast members.
- If you’re looking for an outdoor activity the whole family can enjoy, gather the kids and head to Summit, NJ for Screen on the Green tonight! This is the second night of the outdoor film series. The night begins with a pre-movie Family Dance Party with Summit Soundz, and then there is a screening of Toy Story! Plan to be there by 7:30 p.m.
- Flamenco Nights has arrived at Galeria West, an art and music gallery in Westfield, NJ. It’s a bi-monthly concert that features music and dance artists that portray and celebrate this popular genre from Spain. The event begins at 7:30 p.m. tomorrow, July 26. Tickets cost $25 for adults and $15 for kids.
- Considering adopting a pet to your New Jersey family? Jersey Animal Coalition in South Orange, NJ will host a Take Me Out of the Shelter community festival this Saturday, July 28, beginning at noon. You can “name your price” for any animal that has been at the facility for more than a year. There will also be a barbecue, ice cream, face painting and more!
- On Sunday, July 28, enjoy a gorgeous day outside at the historic garden of Macculloch Hall Historical Museum in Morristown, NJ. Gary Reed will be performing 21st century songs, with roots in the 60’s and 70’s, while you wander through the garden or enjoy a picnic on a blanket. Tickets cost $12 for nonmembers and can be purchased that day.
For more events in the Millburn, Short Hills and Summit area, visit the Millburn-Short Hills Patch or Summit Patch! They’ve got daily events listed.
Enjoy this last weekend of July! When you’re ready to buy a New Jersey home or sell your New Jersey home, contact me! As your Millburn-Short Hills real estate agent, I’m always here and ready to help you achieve your real estate goals.
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Visit My Website
See My Listings
Become My Fan on Facebook
Follow Me on Twitter
Add Me to Your Circle