Did you just buy a Millburn home? Have you lived in the Millburn-Short Hills area your whole life? Either way, summer is a great time to leave the comfort of your home and socialize with other local residents at local events! Warm weather brings markets, festivals and annual traditions that you won’t want to miss. As your Millburn-Short Hills real estate agent, I’d like to fill you in on what’s coming up!
Mark your calendars for these five upcoming events around the Millburn-Short Hills area. If you attend one, leave a comment and let me know how it was! When you’re ready to buy a Millburn home or sell a Millburn home, contact me. I’ll be ready for you!
- The Millburn Farmer’s Market starts back up this week! The first day of the 2013 season is tomorrow, June 7, from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Town Hall on Essex Street. It’ll run every Friday at that time until Oct. 25. Local farmers will be present with fresh, seasonal fruits and vegetables. USDA certified organic products will also be available. Want to start eating healthier? The market makes it convenient and easy to do so!
- On Saturday, take a drive to Primrose Farm in Morristown for the first organized public event since the site opened! Between 10 a.m. June 8 and 10 a.m. June 9, you can capture a photo of nature that holds “The Essence of Primrose.” Professional photographers will be present between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Saturday to offer tips. Submit your photo to see if you win the photo contest!
- Not sure how to keep your kids busy this summer? Visit New Horizons Day Camp’s Open House on Saturday from 1 to 3 p.m.! New Horizons is located in West Orange and accepts children entering kindergarten through 9th grade. While kindergarten and first graders are in a traditional camp program, kids in grades two through nine can choose their own schedule from a plethora of activities!
- Mark your calendars for the Millburn Sidewalk Sale and Stroll on June 13, 14 and 15! Downtown Millburn will be bustling with local residents during this annual event, so it’s a great time to meet new people if you just moved to Millburn. Local business will bring bargain items and new merchandise out onto the sidewalks for a casual, festive atmosphere.
- Love to run? Want to shape up for summer? Start training for the 34th Annual President’s Night Race in Millburn, NJ on Monday, June 17! This 5K is open to people of all ages and usually attracts around 1,500 runners. The race begins at 8 p.m. and starts and finishes at Charlie Brown’s Restaurant parking lot. Call Sneaker Factory in Millburn at 973-376-6094 for details and to register!
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Visit My Website
See My Listings
Become My Fan on Facebook
Follow Me on Twitter
Add Me to Your Circle