Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Millburn-Short Hills 4th of July Guide + Special Announcement!

Happy 4th of July week in Millburn and Short Hills, NJ! As your Millburn real estate agent, I want to make sure that you’re fully aware of the schedule for this year’s Old Fashioned 4th of July celebration in Millburn! But first, I have a special announcement I’d like to tell you about.

real estate report was released this week by Real Trends Magazine with the Wall Street Journal, which ranked thousands of real estate agents in four categories. I am proud to announce that I was named twice! I ranked 81st out of the top 250 Realtors nationwide by sales volume in 2012, and I was named Top Realtor in New Jersey by sales volume!

If you want to sell your New Jersey home, now you know who to contact. Of all the Realtors in the state, I had the best sales volume in 2012, and I continue to strive for this in 2013! Contact me when you’re ready to sell!

As for this week’s 4th of July festivities in Millburn, here is the full lineup of events on Thursday, July 4th:
  • Millburn’s Old Fashioned 4th of July celebration kicks off with a flag-raising ceremony at Taylor Park. At 9:15 a.m., locals Dr. Martin Levine and Emily Young will be presented the Patriot Award for their responses at the Boston Marathon bombings earlier this year.
  • At 9:30 a.m., the bike, trike and stroller parade kicks off. Be sure to decorate your bike with red, white and blue before riding it in the parade!
  • At 10 a.m., the annual girls’ All-Star softball game will kick off! Sit back and enjoy the action.
  • The afternoon program continues from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Taylor Park. During this time, your whole family can enjoy duck races, pony rides, face painting, amusement rides and more! There will also be a memorable Revolutionary War Encampment.
  • The evening program will kick off at 7 p.m. at the Millburn High School. Krazy Kat will play patriotic music, and families can enjoy a model airplane airshow!
  • The long-awaited fireworks show will begin at dusk, around 9:15 p.m. No chairs are allowed on the field, so be sure to pack a blanket and bug spray!
Advanced tickets for the entire day cost $10 and can be picked up at Millburn Deli, Futter’s Shoes, Buncher’s Hardware, Michael’s Barber Shop, La Strada and Splurge Bakery. On July 4th, you can purchase tickets for $12. Or, if the fireworks are all that interest you, $5 tickets are available!

What are your 4th of July plans in Millburn, Short Hills, Summit or Livingston, NJ? Let me know by leaving a comment! And remember, when you’re ready to sell your North Jersey home, contact me! I am your Millburn-Short Hills real estate agent, and also New Jersey’s top Realtor for sales volume in 2012!

Elaine Pruzon
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Visit My Website
See My Listings
Become My Fan on Facebook
Follow Me on Twitter
Add Me to Your Circle

No comments:

Post a Comment